Today’s topic is “What are my 10 favorite foods?”
Well here we go with this list thing again 😂 This one is so easy. I have a relationship with food. There’s nothing better than going to flavor town. Flavor explosions are what makes tasting food so great. There is no need to be that person that says ” oh ill just have a salad”. Don’t get me wrong, salad is great! But seriously, I mean seriously, there is so much amazing food how can one just live off salad? Not me…. If it doesn’t make me feel great, I don’t want it😂 This list is in no particular order, just a list of some of my favorite foods in this moment.
- Roast beef sandwich’s from TIM HORTONS!– I know that sounds weird right? Well this summer they launched delicious roast beef sandwich’s with onions and sauce. They are my favorite thing to order right now!!
- Olives– it doesn’t matter what kind of olives. Green, black, stuffed. I love them all! There is always a jar of olives in our fridge at home or at the trailer. A family must have!
- Bacon Wrapped Pickles– there is nothing better than a bacon wrapped pickle. If you have never had one you MUST make them. It’s a flavor town top 10!
- Tacos!- I don’t have to say much more on that one. Click the link to the blog post where I discuss my love for tacos 😂https://savoringsimplicity.today/2020/07/21/30-day-writing-challenge-day-2/
- Sweets– Same thing. I just wrote a blog post, which ill attach here, all about my obsession with sweets. https://savoringsimplicity.today/2020/07/24/30-day-writing-challenge-day-5/
- Chicken– If I had to choose from what kind of chicken that would be a hard one. I love chicken in any way shape or form. Accept on the bone. Not a huge fan of that. Thankfully I have a loving fiance that will cut it all off the bone for me before serving it to me. He’s a keeper folks!
- Salad– as I said at the beginning there is nothing wrong with a great salad. Especially on a hot day. And of course you can dress up a salad in so many amazing ways it can never get old. Good hint for you guys, strawberries with goat cheese are everything!! Another flavor town favorite😂
- Smoothies– My favorite thing these days is having a smoothie for breakfast. Gives me all kinds of energy for the day and who doesn’t love a blended banana and strawberry?
- Poutine– It’s simple. I am CANADIAN. It would be against everything for me not to add this to my list. Hot gravy, melted cheese curds, do I really have to go on?
- Corn Chips– Everyone loves chips but if I am really craving a salty snack there’s nothing better than a good flavor town crunch of fritos. Am I right?
There are so many more amazing food choice’s I have but this list is a short version of what I’ve been drawn to lately. I hope you all enjoyed and learned some more facts about me.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s topic. Live your best life everyone!